Simple and Easy Mehndi Design for 2023
Don't have time for elaborate mehndi designs? Scroll below for simple and easy mehndi designs.
Applying mehndi is a traditional and cultural practice that has been followed for centuries. It is believed to bring good luck and is an integral part of festivals and celebrations. During festivals like Diwali, Eid, Karva Chauth, and weddings, mehndi is applied to the hands and feet of women as a form of decoration. It is believed that mehndi brings positive energy and good fortune into the home, and it is also considered a symbol of happiness and celebration.
Mehndi is also believed to have cooling properties, and it is applied during the summer months to help cool the body and reduce heat. Additionally, it is believed to have medicinal properties and is used in Ayurveda as a natural remedy for various ailments.
Overall, mehndi is an important part of Indian culture and tradition, and it is applied during festivals and celebrations to bring joy, positivity, and good fortune into people's lives.
Floral Mehndi Design
This design features a simple yet elegant floral pattern on the palm, with small buds and leaves. This mehndi design looks fantastic on the hands.
Traditional Paisley Design on Back of The Hand
This design is a classic mehndi pattern, featuring paisley shapes and intricate lines on the back of the hand.
Simple Floral and Leaf Design For The Fingers
This design is perfect for those who want a subtle and minimalist mehndi look. It features small floral and leaf patterns on the fingers.
Geometric Henna Pattern For Wrist
This design features a geometric pattern on the wrist, with diamond shapes and lines. It is a modern henna design for the ladies.
Arabic Style Design On The Back Of The Hand
This design is inspired by traditional Arabic mehndi patterns, with intricate swirls and curves on the back of the hand.
Simple Mandala Design On The Palm
This design features a simple mandala pattern on the palm, with small dots and lines.
Floral And Vine Design On The Fingers
This design is similar to the floral and leaf design, but features more intricate vine patterns as well.
Intricate Paisley Design On The Palm
This design is a more complex version of the traditional paisley design, featuring more intricate lines and patterns on the palm.
Henna Stripes On The Wrist
This design features simple stripes of henna on the wrist, with small dots and patterns.
Simple Finger Design With Dots And Lines
This design is perfect for those who want a simple yet elegant mehndi look on their fingers, with small dots and lines.
Arabic Style Design On The Fingers
This design is similar to the Arabic style design on the back of the hand, but features intricate patterns on the fingers.
Paisley And Leaf Design On The Palm
This design features a combination of paisley and leaf patterns on the palm, with small dots and lines.
Intricate Finger Design With Swirls And Dots
This design features intricate patterns on the fingers, with swirls and dots.
Simple Floral And Leaf Design On The Wrist
This design features a small floral and leaf pattern on the wrist, with small dots and lines.
Mandala Design On The Fingers
This design features a simple mandala pattern on the fingers, with small dots and lines.
Henna Vines On The Wrist
This design features simple vine patterns on the wrist, with small dots and patterns.
Intricate Floral And Vine Design On The Palm
This design features intricate floral and vine patterns on the palm, with small dots and lines.
Simple Dots And Lines Design On The Back Of The Hand
This design is a minimalist pattern, featuring small dots and lines on the back of the hand.
Henna Leaves On The Fingers
This design features small henna leaf patterns on the fingers, with small dots and lines.
Sun And Moon Mehndi Design
This design features a combination of sun and moon motifs with intricate detailing, making it unique and perfect for those who love celestial designs.
Butterfly Mehndi Design
This design features a butterfly motif that can be drawn in various sizes and styles, making it perfect for those who love delicate and feminine designs.
Peacock Mehndi Design
This design features a peacock motif with intricate detailing on the feathers, head and tail, making it a stunning option for any occasion.
Minimalistic Mehndi Design
As the name suggests, this design is minimalistic, and it features simple patterns such as dots, lines and swirls, making it perfect for those who prefer a more subtle look.
Glitter Mehndi Design
This design involves adding glitter to the traditional mehndi design, making it more vibrant and eye-catching.
HOW TO START APPLYING HENNA
Start with clean, dry skin: Before applying the henna paste, it is important to make sure that the skin is clean and free of any oils or lotions. This will help the paste to adhere better to the skin and produce a more vibrant color.
• Create a design template: You can create a design template using a pen or pencil on a piece of paper or print out a design that you like. This will help guide you as you apply the henna paste to the skin.
• Mix the henna paste: Mix the henna powder with water, lemon juice, and essential oils to create a smooth paste. You can also add sugar to the mixture to help it stick better to the skin.
• Apply the paste: Use a cone or applicator bottle to apply the henna paste onto the skin in the desired design. Start with the larger areas of the design first and then move on to the smaller details.
• Let the paste dry: Allow the henna paste to dry completely on the skin for several hours. It is important not to touch or disturb the paste while it is drying to avoid smudging or ruining the design.
• Remove the paste: Once the paste has dried, gently scrape it off with a blunt tool or wash it off with water. Avoid using soap or scrubbing the area too hard, as this can cause the henna design to fade.
• Care for the design: To ensure that the henna design lasts as long as possible, avoid washing the area for the first 24 hours after application and avoid exposing it to water or oil-based products. You can also apply a mixture of lemon juice and sugar to the design to help enhance the color and make it last longer.
Keep in mind that creating beautiful henna designs can take practice and patience, so don't be discouraged if your first attempts don't turn out perfectly. With time and practice, you can develop your skills and create stunning henna designs.