The Centre posted a series of foods that will help you improve your immunity.
As we all know, the pandemic has taken its toll on us, from the economic downturn to the loss of loved ones. We can only pray for everyone's wellbeing and donate to non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that strive to provide necessities to those in need, such as shelter, medications, and oxygen tanks.
Throughout this crisis, the government has released recommendations for how to defend ourselves from the lethal virus, including how to maintain a sterile and healthy environment, as well as how to wear and what masks we can use to protect ourselves from the virus.
The Centre has also released a list of foods that will help improve your immunity in the battle against the Covid-19.
People have already begun to use home remedies derived from our culture and tradition, such as kadhas, turmeric milk, kaali mirch, and patasha, among others. The Centre has also issued a series of foods that will help protect the body from diseases and illnesses. Turmeric milk, walnuts, almonds, fruits, vegetables, and dark chocolates are all part of the Indian government's recommended diet.
Are you looking for natural ways to boost your immunity?
Weve got you covered!
Heres few general measures which you can follow to boost your immunity organically amidst #COVID19. #StayHomeStaySafe#IndiaFightsCorona@MoHFW_INDIA@MIB_India@PIB_Indiapic.twitter.com/KfKk2pLyeL
MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) May 6, 2021
Are you looking for natural ways to boost your immunity? Weve got you covered! Here are few general measures which you can follow to boost your immunity organically amidst #COVID19. #StayHomeStaySafe. states MyGovtIndia, while sharing a post on Twitter.
The following are some guidelines to follow:
- The main focus for COVID patients is to consume foods that would help rebuild muscle, immunity, and energy levels.
- Whole grains like ragi, oats, and amaranth are advised.
- Good sources of protein such as chicken, fish, eggs, paneer, soy, nuts, and seeds recommended.
- Healthy fats like almonds, olive oil, mustard oil recommended
- Regular physical activity ( yoga) and breathing exercise advised ( pranayama), as per tolerance.
- 5 servings of colored fruits and vegetables to get adequate vitamins and minerals recommended..
- Small amounts of dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa to get rid of anxiety.
- Take turmeric milk once a day to boost immunity
- Most COVID patients experience loss of smell and taste or difficulty in swallowing; it is important to eat soft foods at small intervals and to add amchoor in the food.