During pregnancy, pregnant women are confused about whether to exercise or not. Experts say that the chances of normal delivery are increased by exercise. And after having a baby, it is easy for the woman to get out of various physical problems and changes during pregnancy, and the figure does not take much time to come back to shape. So, a women must know about these Best Exercises for Pregnant Women.
While doing exercises during pregnancy you need to be very cautious because even one wrong step can have a bad effect on the health of the child and the mother, so if you have any dilemma about any exercise, then take the supervision of an expert.
Best Exercises for Pregnant Women
According to research, most pregnant women are at low risk or ‘very low risk’ due to exercise and physical activity during pregnancy, while its benefits are many. Some exercises should not be done during pregnancy.
” Let’s know which exercises in pregnancy can be harmful to pregnant women and Best Exercises for Pregnant Women.”
• Lie on the ground or mat, your arms should be in the armpits, both hips and knees bent and feet should be on the ground.
• The feet should be below the knee. Raise your hips so that the hips, knees and shoulders come in a straight line. This position will look like a bridge. Maintain this position of this bridge and slowly return to the initial position. Repeat this 10 times.
The bridge exercise separates and tightens your gluteus (butt) muscles and hamstrings (back of the thigh). When done correctly, it can also increase core stability by targeting your abdominal muscles and lower back and hip muscles.
Trunk Rotation Exercise
• Lay your feet together on the mat with your back, knees bent and feet touching the floor. Now lower the feet to the right so that they touch the ground and at the same time turn your head to the left.
• Then count to 05 and feel the spine stretch. Repeat it the other way for at least 5 minutes.
An exercise used to improve core strength, stability, flexibility, and greater mobility of the spine. This exercise can be done in many ways. The trunk muscles play an important role in any movement of the body.
Butterfly Stretching exercise
• Sit on the floor or mat and with legs spread. Now bend the knees and touch the soles of the feet together. As far as possible bring the heels closer to the body and hold them with both hands.
• Now consider the elbow as a lever and slowly move the knees up and down. Repeat this exercise ten times, then straighten the legs and relax them.
The butterfly pose provides a great stretch for the inner thighs and waistline. It improves blood circulation in the lower body due to prolonged sitting. Maintains a healthy bowel movement.
Cat and Camel Exercise
• Sit on your hands and knees, stretch your neck and spine as you see above and stay in that position till at least 5 seconds. This position resembles a cat.
• Now, loosen the neck and back so that you can look downwards and bend the spine in such a way that the middle part of the back looks like a camel’s hump. Stay in this position until the counting of 5 seconds. Repeat this 10 times.
The cat and camel exercise helps mobilize the back, reduce stiffness and increase flexibility in your trunk. When exercised regularly, this exercise can also help increase endurance at work, boost your athletic performance, and improve your posture. As a result, it can help reduce and prevent back pain and injury.
Pelvic Tilt Exercise
• Lie on the ground with the back, bend the knee and raise the hips so that the feet come near the hips and touch the floor on the floor.
• Now place both your hands on the chest. Rotate your hips up and down to straighten your backbend. This exercise can be done by sitting or standing.
• While sitting on a chair, pull the abdominal muscles, count to 1-5 and relax. Or you can stand on the feet leaving the width of the shoulder and pull the muscles of your stomach, again count to 1-5, then relax or tilt the shoulder.
This exercise helps strengthen your abdominal muscles and stretches the muscles in your lower back.
Kegel Exercise / Kegel Exercise
• Lie on the floor or mat in a fixed position. Now try to compress the pelvis surface as if you are stopping the flow of urine for 4 seconds, then relax the muscles for 3 seconds.
• This exercise can be done during many daily activities and in any situation, by laying down, sitting or standing.
Kegel exercises can prevent and control urinary and other pelvic floor problems. Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder, small intestine, and rectum.
• Raise the leg straight with the back, lie on the ground or mat. Then raise lift the leg until the count is completed from 1-5 and bring it down slowly. Repeat this exercise 10 times and follow the same sequence again with the other leg.
• For the next exercise lie on the ground to the right side and bend your right leg from the knee and keep the left leg straight. After this, raise the left leg up, count to 1-5 and bring the foot down. Repeat this exercise 10 times and then follow the same sequence with the other leg.
Leg exercises help strengthen the muscles that help support the extra weight you are carrying, help you reduce any back and other aches and pains during pregnancy.
Squats Pregnancy Exercise
• Stand upright and spread your legs equal to the width of the shoulders Now with strong support, bend the toes outward.
• Hold this strong for 5 seconds. Then straighten the knees and return to the starting position.
During pregnancy, squats are an excellent exercise to maintain strength and motion in the hips, glutes, core, and pelvic floor muscles. Regularly exercising, squats can help improve posture, and they have the potential to assist with the birthing process.
Shoulder Pregnancy Exercise
• Spread your arms and place both arms on your shoulders.
• This will create a stretch between the front and back of your chest, Now take the arms to turn wide towards the clockwise (clockwise) and anti-clockwise (clockwise). Repeat this for 5 minutes.
Shoulder exercise reduces pain and strengthens muscles. Strengthen muscles will provide better support to joints. It also increases the range of motion and function. Supports healthy cartilage.
Tell us if this blog is ‘helpful or not, you can give suggestions by commenting below. Also, definitely share this post with your friends on social site.
- How to Lose Weight after Pregnancy
- Precaution For Couples Before Getting Pregnant