10 Homemade Deep Conditioning Treatments For Your Hair
Deep conditioning is a process of restoring your hair moisture and reducing hair damage by strengthening it with homemade natural ingredients.. You might be facing issues such as dry hair, fizziness, hair fall or damaged hair. Deep conditioning your hair at home is one of the best effective ways to treat your hair with natural ingredients. No matter how much you care for them, if you miss even a little attention from them, they lose their shine and strength. We have natural deep conditioning treatments which you can prepare at home and improve your hair health quality and texture.
Today we will guide you on how to make your deep conditioning at home. These methods will surely make your hair strong and nourish deep inside the skin-scalp which promotes hair growth & healthy-shiny hairs. Scroll down to read 10 homemade deep conditioning treatments for your hair.
Banana mask for soft hair
- Mash a ripe banana and add 4 tablespoons coconut oil, 1 tablespoon glycerin and 2 tablespoons honey to it. Mix all these things and make a smooth paste.
- The consistency of the paste should be such that it does not flow.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and cover the head with a shower cap. After 30 minutes, wash and condition the hair with shampoo.
Benefits Of Using Banana Mask
Bananas are rich in potassium, vitamins, and natural oils which helps in strengthening hair roots and moisturizes the scalp. Banana has nutrients that promote hair elasticity. It also prevents dandruff and protects against split ends.
Olive Oil And Egg
- Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil and blend it with an egg.
- Add a little bit of water to the mixture and apply it to your hair then rinse off after 2 hours for proper deep conditioning.
Benefits Of Using Olive Oil & Egg
Olive oil contains high antioxidant which maintains scalp health and prevents hair fall. While eggs are full of nutrients and proteins which serve as a boosting ingredient for hair growth. Eggs help ad shine and improve hair texture. So, combining these two natural ingredients can result in an effective deep conditioning mask.
Yoghurt For Deep Conditioning
- Make sure you wash your hair with your daily shampoo but remember to skin conditioning.
- Wait for your hair to dry completely then start applying yoghurt especially on your scalp and hair ends for deep conditioning.
- Keep it on your hair for 2-3 hours then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Benefits Of Using Yoghurt
Yoghurt has anti-fungal properties that balance the PH level of your scalp and prevents hair fall. It also makes your hair shiny by moisturizing it deeply. It is an amazing natural conditioner.
Honey And Coconut Oil
- Take one small bowl of coconut oil and add a cup of honey.
- Blend it all together and apply it to your hair massage your scalp with fingers and leave it for 2 hours and rinse it off.
Benefits Of Using Yoghurt
Honey has emollient and humectant properties which are helpful in making great hair moisturizer. Honey smoothes hair follicles & add shine dull hair. While Coconut oil may help moisturize and seal hair which reduces split ends and hair breakage.
Aloe vera Deep Hair Conditioning
Aloe Vera is an amazing natural succulent plant species. Aloe vera help Calms an itchy scalp and deep cleanse the oily hair. It also strengthens and repairs hair stands, promote hair growth and condition hair well.
- You can extract aloe vera directly from the plant in a bowl.
- Now blend the aloe vera gel in a chopper or with the help of a spoon mix it all until it gets smooth.
- Now with the help of your fingers apply it all over your hair including your scalp.
- Leave it on your hair for 1-2 hours until it gets dry. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Honey And Avocado Deep Hair Conditioning
- Take one ripe avocado and add 3 spoons of raw honey and blend it to make sure there are no lumps created.
- Now apply this hair mask to your hair for deep conditioning.
- Don't forget to massage your scalp.
- Let it on hair for 2 hours now wash it off using your favourite shampoo and then condition.
Benefits Of Using Honey & Avocado
Avocado is a great source of biotin and B-complex vitamin. A study found that minerals present in avocado such as potassium & magnesium may seal cuticles cell which makes hair smooth & shiny. While honey has emollient and humectant properties which are helpful in making great hair moisturizer. Honey smoothes hair follicles & add shine to dull hair.
Coconut Oil And Honey Deep Conditioning
- In a bowl take 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and add 2 spoons of honey.
- Now blend the mixture and apply it to your hair roots and tips. Massage it deeply and wrap it with a head sheet. Let it sit for 1 hour at least. For more deep conditioning you can increase the time accordingly.
- Now rinse with shampoo and use conditioner.
Benefits Of Using Coconut Oil & Honey
Coconut oil may help moisturize and seal hair which reduces split ends and hair breakage. While honey has emollient and humectant properties which make hair smooth & shiny.
Henna(Mehndi) For Deep Conditioning
- Henna is easily available in the market, it comes in a packet.
- Take at least 250ml of water and add henna powder accordingly to make a thick paste.
- You can add egg, yoghurt or honey and mix it all. Else use it with water only.
- Now apply the mixture to your hair from roots to ends. Let it sit for 2 hours.
- Rinse it off nicely and pat dry your hair naturally.
Benefits Of Using Henna(Mehndi)
Henna or Mehndi is Henna is a green coloured dye that is obtained from a natural plant that is used in hand mehndi designs and for colouring hair as well. Henna has vitamin E and consists of antimicrobial properties which make your hair soft and remove all greys from your hairs. It is one of the best natural hair product which makes your hair long & shine.
Shea Butter Deep Hair Conditioning
- Shea Butter is easily available in the market. It comes in various packages.
- Take an adequate amount of shea butter in a bowl. Apply it to your scalp and hair roots.
- Now make a bun and wrap your hair with a hot towel for an hour. Now wash and condition your hair.
Benefits Of Using
Shea Butter is naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F. It is used for many years to improve many skin and hair conditions. Shea butter helps in the deep conditioning of hair by making it more smooth and shiny. Shea butter is helpful in making dry hair smooth and soft.
Hot Oil Massage Therapy
- In a bowl take 3 tablespoons of your favourite oil. You can use coconut or almond oil. Heat the oil in a pan.
- Now part your hair and start applying the oil on the scalp till the root ends. Massage properly and cover it with a hot towel or you can use a hair streamer.
- Let it be for 1 hour and then wash it off with your favourite shampoo.
Benefits Of Using
Hot oil therapy not only gives shine to the hair but also improves the texture of the hair. Massaging your hair with hot oil, opens up your cuticles, allowing penetration for better absorption of nutrients. Hot oil therapy is beneficial for keeping the scalp healthy.
Tell us if this blog is helpful or not, you can give suggestions by commenting below. Also, share this post with your friends on social sites.